Tag Archives: hunting licenses

Hunting Licenses On Sale Tomorrow

colorado parksOver the counter hunting licenses will be available for purchase Tuesday through the Colorado Parks and Wildlife. Those purchasing a license must provide a valid photo ID, proof of residency, social security number, and a hunter education card. Licenses can be purchased in person or online. Those purchasing a license online must provide hunter Continue reading

CPW Auditing Landowner Preference Program

colorado parksColorado Parks and Wildlife will be conduct an audit of registered properties in the Landowner Preference Program, this year. Landowners will receive letters to clarify or confirm details of their registered properties. If issues are found the registrations will be corrected or removed from participation. As announced in an earlier press Continue reading

Change to Hunter Preference Point System

colorado parksColorado Senate Bill 13-188, changed the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Priority Landowner Preference Program to the Landowner Preference Program (LPP) effective July 1st of this year. The LPP replaces all previous landowner preference systems. The LPP was created to give landowners a preference for Continue reading

Parks and Wildlife Offering Habitat Grants

colorado parksColorado Parks and Wildlife’s Habitat Partnership Program is now accepting applications for $500,000 in Habitat Improvement Grants to fund large-scale habitat projects across Colorado. Any entity, agency, organization or individual that is interested in applying can download the application online. Continue reading

Parks and Wildlife Considering Changes in License Designation

colorado parksColorado Parks and Wildlife is proposing changes to the way hunting licenses are doled out. The agency is proposing to decrease the number of licenses that are awarded to out-of-state hunters. Currently 65% of the available licenses go to in-state hunters, with the other 35% going to out-of-state visitors. The Moffat County Continue reading