A ruptured gas line put emergency workers in action in Craig. Monday afternoon a natural gas supply line was broken by a resident of Shadow Mountain Village using a backhoe. Natural gas supplier, Atmos Energy, Craig Firefighters, Moffat County Sheriff’s Department and EMT’s were called to the scene to close the area around the gas leak and be on hand if the situation required their assistance. According Moffat County Commissioner, John Kinkaid the accident was not associated with the Counties Shadow Mountain Village water and sewer construction project which got underway today. The gas leak was repaired and all emergency personnel were withdrawn around 4pm.