Outbuilding Catches Fire Near Craig

An outbuilding near a home, about 8 miles northwest of Craig on Moffat County Road 15, caught fire Monday morning. The fire is believed to have started due to heat lamps in the building. The structure sustained significant damage and a number of sheep that were being housed in the building are believed to have died. No other buildings on the property were threatened and no humans were injured in the incident. Photos from the scene of the fire courtesy of Doug Slaight for Craig Fire and Rescue, click to enlarge.

Comments are closed.