One Injured In House Fire

One person sustained minor injuries in a house fire on Taylor Street, Saturday morning  in Craig. According to a Craig Fire and Rescue representative, firefighters responded to the fire just before 4. It was caused by faulty electrical wiring. Damage from the fire was minimal. The fire was extinguished by the time firefighters arrived. The person who sustained injuries during the incident was taken to the hospital in a personal vehicle for treatment. Photos from the scene of the fire courtesy of Doug Slaight for Craig Fire and REscue, click to enlarge.

Comments are closed.