Flooded Highways Beginning To Be Reopened
Currently, 15 highways remain closed with cleanup and repairs underway in nearly all locations.
The following highways are now open:
- State Highway (SH) 119 between I-25 and County Line: All lanes of SH 119 reopened last night following bridge repairs.
- US 287 between SH 402 and 5th Street in Loveland: All southbound lanes and one northbound lane are open. One lane of northbound US 287 remains closed.
- SH 66 between CR 13 and CR 19: A gravel road has been established and all lanes are now open. Asphalt paving will begin tomorrow.
- SH 60 at CR 46 in Milliken: All lanes are now open.
- SH 59 between SH 138 and I-76: All lanes are now open.
- SH 55 between SH 138 and I-76: All lanes are now open.
- SH 138 between SH 113 and SH 55: All lanes are now open.
- US 6 between Sterling and US 6: All lanes reopened on Friday, September 20.
Below is a list of the 15 highways that remain closed:
- SH 39 between Goodrich and I-76
- SH 71 near Snyder
- SH 144 between U.S. 34 and Weldona
- I-25 Frontage Road south of Loveland at MP 256.670
- U.S. 34 between Glade Road and Estes Park
- U.S. 34 between Greeley and Kersey
- U.S. 36 between Lyons and Estes Park
- U.S. 36 at Left Hand Canyon Road near Boulder
- SH 7 between Lyons and Raymond
- SH 14 between Ted’s Place and Cameron Pass
- SH 66 between 53rd Street in Longmont to Lyons
- SH 119 between Boulder and Nederland in Boulder Canyon
- SH 257 between SH 60 in Milliken to US 34
Denver Metro Area
- SH 72 (Indiana Street) between 72nd Avenue and 80th Avenue
- SH 72 between SH 93 and SH 119 in Coal Creek Canyon
In high school sports this weekend:
Little Snake River Valley beat Farson (48-16).
Steamboat fell to Glenwood (37-10).
Soroco beat Hayden (26-6).
Moffat County lost to Delta (53-7).
Meeker dumped Del Norte 42-0.
Meeker beat Vail Mountain (3-0).
Steamboat topped Palisade (3-0).
Moffat County slipped to Grand Valley 25-18, 25-21, 25-16 .
Steamboat lost to Delta 22-25, 25-17, 25-17, 22-25, 15-8.
Soroco fell to Paonia 17-25, 15-25, 5-25
In boys soccer:
Steamboat fell to Evergreen 1-0.