Hunting Licenses go on Sale this Month

colorado parksColorado Parks and Wildlife over-the-counter (OTC) and over-the-counter with caps licenses go on sale online, in person, and by phone, July 21st. Wildlife officials say a familiarity with CPW’s hunting regulations and brochures goes along way to ensure you have the right tag for the right location of where you choose to hunt. Over-the-counter with caps licenses are licenses for bear and elk that are limited in number and only available on a first-come, first-served basis. Unlimited over-the-counter licenses are licenses that are unlimited in number and available in a range of units and seasons. There are unlimited over-the-counter licenses for cow and either-sex archery elk, bull elk in the 2nd and 3rd rifle seasons, either-sex elk in the plains, either-sex archery pronghorn, and doe and either-sex whitetail deer. In addition to a current and valid photo ID, proof of residency and social security number, anyone buying a license must have a Hunter Education card, unless the hunter was born before January 1st, 1949. For more information, click here.

Comments are closed.