Eagle County health officials identified a man yesterday who died from exposure to the hantavirus. The Eagle County Coroner identified the victim as 41-year-old Manual Hernandez. The manner of death was natural. A release did not say how or when the victim contracted the virus. There has been at least two reported infections on the western slope this year. People are infected by breathing in the virus during direct contact with rodents or by disturbing dust and feces from mice nests or surfaces contaminated with mice droppings or urine. Symptoms include muscle aches, fatigue, high fever, dizziness, headaches, chills, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain, which can eventually lead to death.