Fire Results In Theater Evacuation

The Wild Horse Movie theater in Steamboat had to be evacuated yesterday afternoon due to a small fire. A vacuum cleaner is thought to have been the cause of the fire which occurred around 1 yesterday afternoon which kicked on the theater sprinkler system.  Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire. According to a Steamboat Fire representative, although damage from the fire was minimal, water from the sprinkler system soaked the theater’s carpet. The theater was reopened yesterday afternoon after the water damage had been cleared and the theater had dried out.

Comments are closed.