Fire Destroys Home In Craig

craig-fire-rescue-300Fire destroyed a home Craig today.  The fire which is thought to have been caused by faulty wiring or an electrical appliance began in the kitchen of the mobile home on West 3rd street in Lamplighter Estates.  Although the fire was mostly contained to the kitchen area of the home, damage from smoke
and heat is believed to have left the structure uninhabitable.  Neighbors reported the fire shortly before 8:30 this morning.  No residents were at home at the time of the blaze, but a family dog was lost to the fire.

Comments are closed.