UPDATE: Fire At Craig Apartments

Craig firefighters responded to a fire at an apartment complex on Tucker Street in Craig, just before midnight Sunday night.  According to Craig Fire Chief KC Hume, the fire is believed to have resulted from a cigarette. Damage was mostly contained to a single unit in the 6 unit apartment complex. According to Hume, the apartment where the fire started was the only one occupied at the time of the incident, as the other units are under renovation. No one was injured in the blaze, which took around an hour and a half to get fully under control.  Photos from the scene of the fire courtesy of Doug Slaight for Craig Fire/Rescue, click to enlarge.

Comments are closed.