Exploding Cookware Results In Fire

Glass cookware that was left on a burning gas stove resulted in a fire Sunday morning at a home on Connor Drive in Craig. The occupant of the home had left the cookware on the stove when he went to bed Saturday night and was awoken around 5 Sunday morning, when the glass cookware exploded and started a fire, damaging the kitchen counter, wall and ceiling and caused smoke damage to a portion of the home.  According to Craig Fire Battalion Chief Troy Hampton, firefighters were on scene for about 30 minutes.

Comments are closed.