Chimney Fire Near Craig

Craig Firefighters responded to a Chimney fire west of Craig Saturday afternoon. Residents at a home on Moffat County Road 81 reported the fire after they observed flames coming out of the top of their chimney. Firefighters determined the flames were due to some insulation that was smoldering. Damage from the fire was minimal. No one was injured in the incident. Photos from the scene of the fire courtesy of Doug Slaight for Craig Fire and Rescue, click to enlarge.

NEW - Start A Conversation Or Leave Your Thoughts