Car Catches Fire At Craig Wendy’s

Craig firefighters responded to a car that caught fire in the Wendy’s parking lot last night. According to a representative with Craig Fire and Rescue, the fire is believed to have started due to a short in the vehicles electrical system.  The cars owner and a Wendy’s employee had used an extinguisher to put the fire out prior to firefighters arriving on the scene. The extent of the damage is not known. No one was injured in the incident. Photos from the scene courtesy of Doug Slaight, for Craig Fire and Rescue, click to enlarge.

Comments are closed.