Bird Nest Causes Home To Catch Fire

bird-nest-fire-4A home caught fire Wednesday night on Moffat County Road 33, southeast of Craig.  The Craig Fire Department responded to the blaze just before midnight. According to reports, a bird nest located against the chimney of the log style home caught fire, which then caused the exterior of the home to catch fire.  The fire was contained to a small area on the side of the home and took crews approximately 10 minutes to extinguish. The interior of the home was not affected.  Photos of the fire courtesy of Doug Slaight. Click to enlarge.

bird-nest-fire-1 bird-nest-fire-2 bird-nest-fire-3

Comments are closed.