Craig Station Fire Call

12476478_1085846898115750_1285612792_nThe Craig Fire Department was called to the Craig Station early Tuesday morning after a worker reported smoke in a coal unloading building. The source of the smoke was found to not be from a fire, but from smoldering coal dust and insulation in the ceiling. It was determined that the smoldering was caused from sparks from a welding project from the night before. Once the hot spot was uncovered it was quickly eliminated.  Photo courtesy of Doug Slaight.  Click to enlarge.

Comments are closed.